Insecticide dusting powder for home garden and animal use. A residual contact and stomach poison for the control of pests as listed.
- Can be used on Dogs & Cats to control Ticks and Fleas
- Perfect for the stable yard
Active ingredient: Carbaryl (Carbamate) 50 g/kg
Sizes: 200 g | 500 g
Reg. No. L0493 G0196 N-AR0148 Act No. 36 of 1947 W130190
- Allow 14 days between last application and harvest or grazing and 7 days between last application and slaughter of fowls for human consumption.
- Poisonous by swallowing and inhalation.
- May irritate eyes.
- Toxic to fish, bees and wildlife.
- Store away from food and feed.
- Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and animals.
- Keep container well closed.
- Avoid prolonged contact with, or inhalation, of dust.
- Wash thoroughly with soap and water after use or accidental skin contact.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke whilst applying.
- Prevent drift onto other crops or areas not under treatment.
- Destroy empty container and do not use for any other purpose.
- Prevent contamination of food, feed, drinking water and eating utensils.